Sunday 11 August 2019

Dry Bag for On Board Essentials

When Dale came out with me for a sail last month he had a small dry bag for his essentials.  The good sense of this really hit home during my two weeks sailing around on Kootenay Lake when I came to realist this is a great but small boat and it is easy to get things wet.  Rain, spray or dew can all give your electronics, wallet, mobile phone, key fobs grief.

I found a very nice MEC 'Muskoka' dry bag in a tote style that comes in 20, 40 and 60 litres sizes. I picked up the 20 litre one as this seems the perfect size for safely storing my incidentals.  I also like the tote design rather than the more traditional bag style for my purposes.  Comes in a nice bright 'lichen/deep lagoon' colour.  $39 seemed very reasonable too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

  Desolation Sound Cruise Day One August 13th towed Fib from Gibsons to Okeover Inlet via Earls Cove ferry.   Met up with Jean Francois and ...